Tuesday 11 November 2008

Bending

GRD II, f2.4, 1/100, ISO 80, RAW 1:1

Ok, the GR1 week is over and now I have to wait for the film to be developed. This should hopefully be done by Friday. This is really a pain and the reason I will not use film again in the near future. While I really enjoyed the week with the GR1, it is a fantastic camera to use afterall, the drawbacks of film are just too much to make it worthwile. The quality is not better either, on the contrary, it is worse, unless you pay extra for your prints or print big.
Since I've used the GRD I a lot recently, I decided to use the GRD II for a while now.
The weather finally got better an we had some sunshine. Makes for a much more pleasing experience to go out and take pictures if it's not dark and raining. So I used my lunch today to go out for a walk and take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment