Monday 23 March 2009

Pink in Green

GRD, f2.4, 1/70, ISO 200, JPG

After the recent sun we had a rainshower today. I saw this while walking past a hedge and it caught my attention. The pink in the green looked quite cool and I liked the small petal in the big leaf. Made some adjustments to the contrast and added vignetting to make the colors stand out more.

On another note, there will be another official Ricohforum meet-up soon but I thought in the meantime if there is interest we could have another unofficial meet-up. On Saturday 4th April, we could meet at Camera Cafe around 12 since it is very central and move on to take some pictures.
If you are in or near London and are interested to meet up on that date let me know.
If you don't have a Ricoh camera but are interested in Ricoh cameras or just want to meetup you are welcome to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment